From:
Jennifer Stowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 1995 20:32:54 -0500
Hi to all! I was just wondering if my ferret was normal. She seems normal in
most respects, but when she's running around and playing, she will stop and
bite her belly or her tail or her leg or wherever and bite for a
split-second, and then continue playing... then, she'll stop and bend around
and bite her back or belly again. It's almost as if she has fleas or
something. But, I know she doesn't. My other ferret does not do this weird
biting thing. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.... Jenni (JENROD) (and Wilma and
Peanut, who say "hi" to all the other ferrets here on FML)