Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 19:26:23 -0800
Hi everyone!

I have often thought of smuggling my ferrets on the plane with me to take
them home.  It is rediculous to charge someone $60 per ferret per direction
(delta).  since i fly home quite frequently it would be much more
benificial if i could just take my kids with me.

My oppion of taking ferrets on board planes is that, although yes, people
do have allergies to animals..that doesn't stop the plane companies from
allowing them aboard for the rediculously high price.  If people have
allergies..  60 dollars most certainly isn't going to stop an allergic
reaction!  My question is WHY is the price so high?  and also i'm assuming
that the under the seat arrangment limits your carry on.  Thus... why are
we paying so much for one of our carry on baggages (my ferrets take up much
less room than does my normal carry on)?  I am trying to get more answers
from delta.  I encourage everyone to call, ask questions, and complain.
Maybe if everyone banned together (even if you don't have any planes on
travel soon..  it would be to your benifit to get it changed so that when
you do want to go away... you have the option) and demanded it, delta would
change their policies.

Hillary, tink and kabuki

P.S
to all those thinking of smuggling.  Just BE CAREFUL. I don't know exactly
what all the penalties are, but try to avoid getting caught at all costs :)