From:
"DeRose, Pat" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:19:17 -0500
Hello fuzzies and moms & dads:

First, I'd like to offer my condolences to all those whose fuzzies have
gone to the Bridge.  I truly believe they will wait there for us.  They
are in God's arms now.  Sonya, I personally pray for you & your loss of
Renny.  I also keep all the fuzzies & their parents, especially the sick
ones, in my prayers too.  (hi Jade Elaine!!!)

Secondly, the Shelter Poem Book is wonderful.  Great job, Bryan!  The
entries make me cry tears of sadness as well as joy.

Thirdly, I bought a book in Barnes & Noble, "Heart Songs for Animal
Lovers".  It is a collection of stories about pets.  On the cover, there
is a ferret!!!!  I have not read it yet but I can't wait.  It looks great.

Lastly, I want to share my joy.  I wonder if this is common; if alot of
you folks have done this.  It has taken me a long time but I can remove a
sleeping Sparky from her hammock and hold her sleeping - it started out
only a few minutes but I have held her as long as 45 minutes.  She will
twist & turn, sometimes sniff me but she will fall back.  Yesterday she
started wiggling like mad, I put her back, she went potty & went right into
her hammock!  It is the greatest feeling, her warm musky body, then she'll
start twitching like she's dreaming.  I like to think that she knows I am
holding her and its ok, she loves me, I am her Mommy.  I'd like to hear
from you folks.

God Bless,
Pat De Rose & Sparky