From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:31:25 -0500
Dear Readers of the FML,

I have been reading this FML for a couple of weeks now and I have come to
the definite conclusion that you are all crazy!!  Yes crazy.  CRAZY ABOUT
FUZZIES!!!!!!!!  The #1 reason I joined this list was because FOR ONCE I
could talk, and, cry,& and babble on about how much I adore my wonderful,
darling, precious(I could go on but I need to leave room for others to
write)fuzzbutts without anyone thinking I had lost my mind.(Actually I
did, my fuzzies took it to thier hidey-hole) Kelly, everyone here
UNDERSTANDS completely how much you feel for your babies.

I had rescued(or tried to) a tiny baby boy ,who I named Lucky.  He didn't
make it.  I only held that little sweet fuzzy soul in my arms for one
hour, yet I miss him so much.  Ferrrets are __special, they absolutely
steal your heart from the moment they lock eyes with you.__   Sometimes
even sooner.  Oh, and I truly know how you felt about the couch.  We had a
couch in our family room that our darlins tot ally destroyed, we finally
said okay you win.  We put the couch out on the screened porch and it was
thier fort.(When we moved that couch there were 6 tennis balls, 3 socks,
a slipper, and a bunch of hidden treats!!!!)

So Kelly, take heart, you're among friends here.  I found that out when
Lucky went to the bridge, I received quite a lot of mail expressing
condolences.

Also, does anyone know the "poem" that goes, If I steal it, it's mine, If
you get it back and I steal it back, it's really mine?  Something like
that..It was so cute and I didn't write it down!!!!!!!

Okay, gotta go.  If it feels like home, it's the FML

Sue Pyron
 --- Benny Pyron