From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 11:21:08 EDT

Kim Fox also writes:
>From:    K Fox <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Response to Amber

>The topic only rose up on the FML when Ingrid brought it here.  She put
>me in a position where I had to answer and defend myself.  Yes?  Yes.  I
>am glad that you have not suffered the wrath of the pooflingers, but use
>caution.  I do not post there because I stay above that level of micro
>organisms that resided in the lowest level of the NJ scum swamp.  I will
>not involve myself with a group of people who give themselves nicknames
>with drug references, who sell soft porn to raise money (for any reason,
>even ferrets), who are in the business of rescue for profit, who trash
>people they don't even know, and lastly who post their crap, leave it on
>the board long enough to drag it through the mud and then delete it as if
>it never happened.  That's what happens there.  I KNOW the people of the
>FML are good folks so I stay here.  These are good, honest and decent
>people that go out of their way to help, to find money when they don't
>have enough themselves, who have a genuine love for ferrets AND people.
>My best advice to you is to soar with eagles,... I will not stoop to
>disgracing the turkey.

>Kim at SUMS

********************

I just joined the FML, not long ago.  I have known about it for a long
time, but have had no interest in coming here until recently.

I chose to sign up because I have heard this is a very helpful place to
gather information on ferrets.  Plus to be able to meet some wonderful
people.

Quite honestly I am a little surprised that *BIG* is allowing this topic
to go on and on.  I don't know Kim Fox, but I do know Kim R, and I am
proud to say that she is my friend.

I do frequent the pooflinger board, and I must say there are some very
caring and nice people there.  That is where I have been able to get some
helpful information.  I do know that everyone that posts at that board
has the utmost respect for ferrets and their care.  As a matter of fact,
my name there is *handmaiden of poofs* I don't see how this can be
related to drugs, that is unless my crack house blows up frequently.

As far as the other crap you are talking about Kim Fox, it just does not
make much sense to me, and I am not going to *stoop that low to disgrace
the turkey*

Coming from a *newbie's* view, reading the FML and this topic, I have to
say my view of Kim Fox is starting to dwindle, I wonder if she knows that
the more and more she posts on this subject, the more and more I (and I
am sure others) loose respect for her?

From what I see it is not a helpful topic, the way I see it, it is
character bashing.  I must say that now I am pretty disappointed in the
FML, if this kind of crap is allowed to go on.

Don't waste your breath if you want to tell me where the door is, I am
capable enough to find it myself.  I have been without the FML for many
years now, I am sure I can deal without it again.

I just feel that if many here have to chance to state how they feel, I
have every right to do so also.

Kris and the Fur Kids
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CarpetSharksInk/