From:
Celtic Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:10:48 -0400
Carolyn was a rescue ferret and part of a 4 pack from the Utah rescue.
She was the only one left.  Carolyn and her cagemates were old when we
got them.  All 4 were exceedingly sweet tempered after coming from the
deplorable conditions they had been kept in.  It took them time to learn
to play.  All of them have preceded her to the Bridge.  I know they are
waiting for her.  Carolyn later shared a cage with the Detroit 6, another
rescue, which also preceded her to the Bridge..  Finally she was moved to
the retirement cage.

Carolyn was a cute little blaze silver mitt.  She was deaf, very sweet
tempered and a kisser given a chance.  She was the typical Marshall's
whippet body style and never weighed more than 1#.  The most notable
characteristic about Carolyn was the fact that she talked.  That girl
never shut up.  She talked while she ate, played and even in her sleep.
I always held her over my heart so she could feel my heart beat and
"listen" to me talk to her.

Her estimated age is somewhere between 8 and 10 yrs, long for a ferret
and exceptional for a Marshall's.

KG