Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 08:31:37 -0700
*Kind of demanding :)* is how this speaker describes ferrets.  However,
she is quick to assert that they are also * fascinating (with) more
personality in such a small package as compared to any other critter.*

One of four girls, this animal lover has parents in New Jersey.  Although
there are no skin kids in the picture, there are a variety of furry ones.
In fact, her first ferret came into her life because she didn t get a
rabbit from her new hubby.  While perusing the pet ads for one to fill
the void, she found an ad for ferret kits and decided she needed one.
Ferret math took over, although poor Smokey, the resident pooch, was
traumatized by the little Bandit.

When not involved with her ferrets, this breeder likes to relax by
attending ferret related gatherings and talking about the little
critters.  A glass of wine helps, of course.  To learn the perfect wine
for that ferret event, a wine tasting is in order.  She likes to travel
as well and will be happy to tell you of some of her trips.

Sounds like the perfect evening for this fert-lover involves discussing
ferrets with friends over the perfect glass of wine while Vivaldi or
Bocelli plays in the background.

When asked how she would like to be remembered, our speaker replied,
*For my contributions to ferrets.*  I don t think Sally Heber has to
worry about that!

Check out Sally s website at
http://www.mindspring.com/~ferrets