Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1991 12:33:40 EST
As many of you know there has been a discussion in rec.pets on the domestication
of ferrets.  Our new ferret, Chopper, seems to have taken offense to some
rather uninformed remarks by a Psych gradstudent in California by removing
the phone connection to our modem.  She also removed the phonenet connections
that connect our Macs to the printer!

We have been carefully trying to introduce this one to the concept of baths
hoping to finally get one that doesn't bounce off the surface of the water
like our others seem to do.  So far so good, she will now excitedly splash
around in stuff up to her belly.

The Crandalls -- Sukie, Steve, Hjalmar, Meltdown, Ruffle, and Chopper

PS -- Chris, remember what Kafka said:

                Psychology ---
                        For what?

[No kidding.  I was most unimpressed with that student ...  Just
tends to confirm what I often *suspect* of psychology - a fake science
invented to justify its practitioner's income.]