From:
[log in to unmask] (Russ Hazzon)
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 94 18:57:00 -0500
Zuki, my female, seems to like to sniff the rear-ends of other ferrets.
A friend said that this may be happening as a result of her not being
spayed.  I bought her from a pet store and she was pre-owned prior to my
adopting her.  She also does not have any tatoo/markings on her ear(s).
I was told that she was spayed, but would like to confirm this.  How
would I go about checking (other than the obvious)?  Exactly waht should
I be looking for?  And is it common for ferrets to sniff rear-ends like
Zuki does?

Thanks again for all of the great advice here on the FML!

Regards... [log in to unmask]