Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:40:38 -0700
Hey FML,

I'm home, I'm gone, I'm home...just yesterday I ran into myself lugging
stuff to the car.  I can't believe how gray I am getting.  When in the
world did I become my father?  And WHY is my head turning into a potato?

I will be in Reno, Nevada this coming weekend to speak at the Biggest
Little Ferret Shelter (Sept 24).  I sincerely hope to see a lot of you
when I am there.  It is REALLY important that you see the dental photos I
will be showing.  Not a lot of the people who have seen the photos have
posted their reactions on the FML, but they have been profound.  I can
scientifically prove kibble wears down a ferret's teeth 3 to 5 times
faster than in animals on a softer diet, that kibble plays a significant
role in the formation of periodontal disease in ferrets, and that the
idea that periodontal disease is insignificant in ferrets is a myth.
Some of you might have seen a very truncated version of this talk at the
Symposium; this will be far more detailed.  I hope to be bringing a gift
to this gathering for everyone (if it is done in time--not in my realm of
control).  I will be speaking on other topics as well, and I promise at
least one pointed outburst directed at the CaCaLand Fish and Gestapo.
Perhaps someone from Reno can post more information here so others can
know the details and attend.

In October I will be speaking at the GCFA show in Chicago and later at
the Halloween Frolic in Mass.

Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with my mail.  With my schedule the
way it is, I have been home for only a couple of days before I leave once
more, and those few days have been important to just keep the household
running and the bills paid.  Not a lot of time is left for answering
emails or looking up information for people.  I hope to catch up in a
few weeks.

For those that have sent emails, PLEASE be patient!  To be fair, I have
been answering the oldest ones first, but I have had so much to do lately
that I haven't been able to answer many.  Anyone want to be an unpaid,
personal secretary? ;-)

Bob C  [log in to unmask]