Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 19:55:27 -0500
Dear Mommy Greta
Its oks for yous to write my mommy here--I gets de messages just de same.
Always anyone who writes nice letters can writes me heres.

Now as to Ziggy and Moon they are really happy furries always hanging out
wit de party animals and esp dose otters--dey tink dey are otters now and
have really been adopted by de otters--always sliding down de mud slide
to de water and den stomping into my clean (well sorta clean) den and dey
are dey cutest tings always hanging wit each other--we will be sure to
welcome denew one when she comes, but we knows it will be long times.
Dey didnt get to go on de ermine twip with us but dey sure do wanna goes
next time.  I is sorrys de letter isnt longer buts Mommy has a touch of
flu bug that she got from her gwandson--oops--he spwead a nasty germ.
But I just wants to lets you know dat your furries are now otters--ha-ha,
but dats ok because otters are a fun group

Loves, dooks, nosekisseys
SaraFerret