From:
Sherri Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 17:34:38 EDT
Dooks to all fuzzies and hello to all humans.

Ok.  As I write this, I have 6 furkids running around.  Coco and Louie
are trying to see who can drag who around.  Winnie is chasing after Josie
trying to bully her and Pongo and Cinnamon are off somewhere probably
torturing the kitten.

I had to buy a new trash can 'cuz my fiancee decided to break ours.  The
furkids think that this is the greatest thing in the world!  Louie climbs
in and Coco chases after him.  They do the wild dance around each other
until one falls out.  It is so cute!!!  Earlier, they were playing in it
and chasing each other around.  All this comotion brought my 3 month old
kitten out from hiding(from the fuzzies).  She just assums the flat kitten
pose.  You know, nearly identical to the flat ferret pose.  Well, Louie
assums the flat ferret pose looking at Aphrodite(furkitten).  She wiggles
her but getting ready to pounce.  Louie watches her get ready and he
pounces first!  She jumps up and sits on her butt!  Then she chases after
him completley ferret like.  Complete with the diagonal walk!  I think I
have a ferret kitten in the making.

On another note, all the furkids' winter coats are starting to come in.
They are becomming super fuzzy!  We are moving here soon(i think) to a one
bedroom apartment and I was wondering if anyone could help me on
making(building) a very large cage.  To hold 6 ferrets.  This move is only
for a year so we can save for a house.  I have two cages right now.  One
with the tube comming out of the side and up and around to the other side.
The other cage is two floors.  3 in one and 3 in the other.  I want to be
able to display my furkids so I can show them off, but the two cages are
bulky.  Even when the tube cage is on top of the other one.

Thanks!  I have to go and clean up a milk spill.

The humans:
  Sherri(mom)
  Shane(dad)
  Austin(kid)
The ferrets:
  Coco, Cinnamon, Josie, Louie, Pongo, and Winnie
The cats:
  Pepper and Aphrodite