From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 11:07:10 -0000
I just thought that I would respond about my sisters post the other day
about her scratch art and her ferret works.  She can also do pictures of
any animal under the sun.  She does an excellent job and I am not just
saying that because she is my sister either. :)  Anyway, you can see some
of her pictures on my site.  I am holding a raffle to help raise money for
the shelter.  The winner will receive one of her original pictures.  The
starting times and dates have not been set yet...doesn't matter anyway
right now....I just wanted to invite all of you interested in unique ferret
art to come see Linda's wonderful art.  I just got my digital camera and I
have no real clue how to operate the thing yet, but the pictures came out
pretty good. :)

Michelle

http://www.homestead.com/littleorphansferrets/art.html