From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 09:41:37 -0800
Hi all,

In the last week my ferret has decided that she no longer wants to do her
"Natural" business in her litter box (when she's out of the cage), but
instead she'd prefer to do it right in front her unused liter box on the
carpet.  I've tried spraying that area with a vinegar solution, but she's
still insisting on using that area.  Her liter box in low to the ground as
well.  When I do catcher her in midpinch, She's scuff'd and gets a time out
(only after her dropping her in her literbox to finish her pinch).  What
else can I do?

Many thanks,

Jeff in LA LA land