From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2009 17:35:51 +0000
Dear Ferret Folks-

I spoke with Saraferret today and she is feeling *so* much better,
no more tears. As her friend, I want to send my personal thanks to
everyone who wrote in with kind words for her. They have been very
healing.

And to all of our other Bridge Greeters, thank you for what you do.
It makes a difference. Sara would be the first to tell you that she
doesn't do the job *alone*.

Alexandra in MA