From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 20:39:53 -0700
Ok, who wants lunch????????  We have four ferrets and I know alot.  Would
someone Please come over and help us with the one ferret who want to be
the boss????  Please!!!!!!

I am so caring it's not funny.  Our new one screams when Slinky nips her.
She is screaming because she is behind the couch and TV which is hard to
get them out of..  We went thru this with three other's.  I'm being a wimp
about it now.  This new one had only been around ferret's for a day.  She
had a cagemate for a year.  Please help me allow Slinky to show his
dominance and not invade.  Come on people, I help other's all the time,
now I need some help.....

Debbie in Des Moines, WA