From:
bill and judy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 23:25:36 -0600
Hello
I`ve enjoyed the intros so much that I will join in, I have been a member
since Feb. 99 and have posted very little, usely only have time to read
since I get behind in the post,

My name is Bill and my SO is Judi and we live in Jonesboro Ar. in the N.E.
part of the state and we learned about the list from a wondreful lady who
runs a shelter in Blytheville and joined as soon as we were on line.

We have three Ferrets---Slinkly, Chomper, & Fuzzie.  We've had Slinkly
since Sept.  95 and Chomper since Feb.  96 and Fuzzie is a rescue we've had
for four months.

Right now all three have the most beautiful winter coats and they are such
a joy to watch and play with.

Hug all your fuzzys
Happy Holidays

Bill F.
Slinky
Chomper
Fuzzie
Gizmo(14 yr. old albino Pik)

P.S. Kevin you made me cry (wonderful story, sorry for your loss)