From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 02:04:29 -0700
This my sound like a dumb question.  Been reading this list for 17 months
now, wondered how people come up with how often to bathe their ferrets?
There are times we use just a water bath without shampoo..  We have used a
dirt/peat moss box and some ferrets do get dirty.  If I remember right, no
one has ever posted on using a peat moss play box, not sure why..  We have
not had any problems with using peat moss..  Would like to hear some of
your opinions on this?  We clean the cage once a week and wash and brush
the bedding/hammocks the same way.

Thanks for any replies.

Debbie