From:
Jill Endicott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 15:01:55 EDT
I had placed an order for TF about 14 days ago, it just arrived today.
However, they sent me more than I ordered (or paid for I believe-have to
double check my debits).  Maybe they threw it in as a consolation for the
delay?

I usually order from Jeffers or The Ferret Store.  I try to support the
Ferret Store as much as possible, but when there's a 1/2 price sale like
that I would be foolish not to take advantage of it.  It doesn't mean I'll
always order from them, but let's face it animals cost most of our money
and we have to look at savings when we can.

Jill "Odin & Cecil"
Sabal & Grace in memory