Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 05:53:59 -0800
Sorry I've been a little out of touch. Too much life going on. We've
had a family member fall ill and pass as well as losing four precious
fuzzys in the last month. Wednesday and Thursday, I discovered two more
furkids coming down with insulinoma. Gizmo the 3rd was having seizures
and if it weren't for some advice from Cathy Strobach, I may have lost
him. In spite of all of the recent and continuing trials, I find many
things to be thankful for:

Thanks to everyone that sent the Thanksgiving cards that remind me we
are thought of all through the year.

Thanks to the fuzzys that share their illnesses and last days with me
teaching us about illness and giving us strength.

Thanks to the volunteers that are there when you need them the most.

Thanks to S.O.S. and all of their volunteers for being a constant
support system for shelters.

Thanks to the shelter moms who offer advice and support and share
information.

Thanks to the veterinarians, without them, we simply could not
continue the work of rescue.

Thanks to the retailers and suppliers of food and supplies who offer
shelter discounts.

Thanks to BIG and the FML for bringing together the largest ferret
support family that I know of.

Happy Holidays All!!

Kimberly Fox
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html Fundraiser page