From:
Joy Lenay Kerin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 12:43:50 EDT
I've had four female ferrets with adrenal problems.  They all had
the classic hair loss pattern ... either starting around the butt or
shoulders and then continuing from there.  Plus the females always the
very noticeable symptom of the swollen vulva.

Just recently I noticed one of my boys, Abu, has hair loss but it's not
anything that I've seen before.  It seems to be thinning all over, but
mostly on his belly.  Has anyone seen this type of hair loss before
associated with adrenals?  Also, there is not any noticeable change in
his behavior (aggressiveness).

Joy