From:
strobachyzoo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:09:57 -0600
Zoo's Ferret Sanctuary applauds the good works done in the name of the
Giving Tree!  Though we will not be actively participating in the Tree
this year, we still wish to let everyone know that if they would like to
be a Santa to any of the ferrets who reside at ZFS, they may simply go to
www.zoosferretsanctuary.com
and choose a ferret...then let us know!

We are the only 501(c)(3) Not-For-Profit organization for ferrets in our
tri-county area, and we do not refuse any ferret in need, due to age
health or disposition.  Hospice care and medical costs (we currently have
18 adrenal babies needing Lupron depots every 4-5 months) are year-round,
so if you would like to help, please feel free to do so at any point
during the year.  All donations are tax deductable.

Good luck and best wishes to all of the shelters on the Giving Tree this
year!

Sincerely, Zoo and the gang at ZFS"