From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2013 22:40:29 -0500
When Judy Cooke started the Support Our Shelters Card Exchange in 2000
I thought she was brilliant. She thought up a great way for ferret
people to interact with each other, have fun, and raise funds for a
cause we all cared about. Ferrets, ferrets in shelters to be exact.

The Card Exchange was an immediate hit. Little did I know, that 9 years
later I would be doing it for her. It is an honor to be part of this
organization that does so much for ferrets in shelters. I love meeting
all of you, and getting your clever cards.

2012 was a good year for the SOS Card Exchange. Together you raised
$1601.00 for needy ferrets in shelters. I tip my hat to you.

I would like to thank the following people that participated : Brandon
& Sarah Adams, Dawn Asselin, Laraine Bennett, Melanie Brown, Kim
Crivello, Robin Davis, Angela Dixson, Renee Downs, Melanee Ellis, Meryl
Faulkner, Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald, Kim Fox, Shanna Gamache, Victoria
Glass, Mindy Harvey, Cyndie & Trish Houmard, Renee Huddleson, Brenda
Johnson, Stacey Lamb, Marilyn Ledoux, April Livieri, Janice Mansfield,
Angela Neiswenter, Carol J. Owens, Heather Pittman, Penny Potter,
Patricia Shaskin, and Linda Wimpee.

You are all amazing in your dedication and I thank you!

I would like to take a moment to say farewell to one of our exchangers.
Janice Mansfield went to the Rainbow Bridge recently. What is the
Bridges gain, is our loss. Janice was a special lady who supported
many ferret causes. I will miss her. RIP Janice.

I wish you a happy and healthy 2013. I look forward to your cards.
Again I thank you and I am sure the ferrets do too!

Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html