Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 22:12:06 -0800
I use pure vanilla extract for odor control.  Yes...that is what I said,
vanilla extract!  Don't laugh until you have tried it!

I have a small cereal bowl that I take a paper towel and fold it into an
accordion pleated square.  I place that in the bowl.  I then take pure
vanilla extract and saturate the pleats.  It does an excellent job of
controlling even the strongest odors for approx.  48 hours, when one needs
to retreat the pleat.  After a week, I make a new pleat and start over.

I get the vanilla extract (Must be the real thing..not artificial) at
Price/Costco.  A very large bottle (8 ounces) costs around 6 dollars.
That bottle lasts about 2 months.

It works better than any deodorizer I have found, but...as I said, you
have to redo it every other day.

If you try it, let us all l know what *you* think.....

MC, The Rude One
(With Snorkle, Tuzigoot, and Bancho.  In spirit, Bubba, Billy-Bob, and
Garret)