From:
Arthur Grondine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 1994 10:34:05 -0500
To: Christopher Cardac

     I have not heard of any FAA rule pertaining to ferrets on
in the air.  Anyway, there a few people here on the FML that have
successfully flown with their fuzzy.  I believe someone recently
flew on amn airline that allowed them to pay for a seat for the
ferret.  I live in Ct. which is not a FFZ.  If I can help, let
me know.  BTW, Wi is not near Co. is it?

To: All

     Just a short progress report on Guy.  He is doing very very
well after his surgery in early Jan.  He runs around.. chases me..
going 'bt 'bt ''bt... and plays attack of the killer sock.  If
anyone out htere is considering surgery for their ferret.. I'd
say it is worth it.  Before he was very non-active.  (Although
it was expensive $$$).

To the ferret that sneaks up on the cats and stares 'em down ..
ALLRIGHT !!!! AH HA!!  (One smart ferret!)

-=> Art The Human and Guy The Raisin Mongering Ferret
    ( But can't I have just one more raisin..pleease! )