From:
Charles Onken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 17:29:05 -0400
I have always said that ferret people, and FML ferret people in
particular, are THE BEST!  Today, in our email, we received some of the
most beautiful tributes I have ever seen.  To those who sent them, be
assured that we were touched.  And moved to tears by each one.  But the
tears were tempered by smiles.  That folks we don't even know would go to
the trouble that they did to make us feel better, and to share our grief,
is overwhelming.  To each of you, and you know who you are, the human
members of Snowball's family thank you from our hearts.  You have touched
us, and helped us heal.  Again, we Thank You.

Charles, Aggie, Donna and Valentine
Missing Cujo, Bandit and Snowball