From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 14:44:57 -0600
All volunteers and everyone else affiliated with EspeciallyFerrets Inc.
express their best wishes to Randy Horton, who underwent a quadruple
bypass surgery last week.

He is on his way back to health, although progress is very slow.  Randy is
out of intensive care, but still under heavy medication.

As Randy is unable to continue his work for the shelter for the time being,
we need every form of assistance possible.

We need support for day-to-day tasks in the shelter as well asfinancial
support.  Everyone interested in supporting the shelter, either as a
volunteer or in form of donations, please contact the shelter immediately.

You can reach us at (303) 343-6460 or on the web at
http://www.especiallyferrets.org