From:
Susan Rainey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2007 01:25:49 -0700
Friday, I had to help my princess across to the Bridge. She had just
been diagnosed in July with insulinoma, but she just never adjusted to
the Prednisone. Unknown to anyone, she had a very aggressive lymphoma.
Overnight, her breathing became hard and labored and she was back to
wanting to sleep all the time, needing woke up to eat soup that she has
always loved, but at times needing coaxed to eat even half of it.

Digital x-rays showed the problem. From one side, her heart couldn't
even be seen; from the other, her heart was visible, but a lot was
going on. She had less than a quarter-sized space left in her lungs. It
all seemed to happen over night. I held and stroked her precious head
while the vet did what needed to be done; then I brought her home to
be with her brothers and the cats she had chased during her time here.
Emmy and Mitzi said their goodbyes and we laid her to rest in cool
shade and sweet earth.

Please greet her and help her find Boink (last July) and Diggit (this
past March) so they can be together and dance a joyous dance of
freedom, youth and love. Tell them all that Momma loves them, they will
be forever in my heart and one day I will be there for them again.

Sue