Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:03:29 -0400
Karen said:
>So the funds being collected are not going towards the care of the
>ferrets that have been purchased? You're collecting funds for
>something that hasn't happened? What will be done with the funds
>should your plans fail?

That statement should have read "were rescued AND when the shut down
occurs." One vet bill already used $300 for the females.

Karen said:
>Wasn't it stated that Mr. McKay's children are now running the
>business?

Doug told me he turned the mink over to his son and the ferretry to his
granddaughters. From my understanding the granddaughters have removed
the ferrets they want to breed from the farm and have them at their
place.

Karen said:
>Now I'm really getting confused. First it's claimed that Mr. McKay is
>not feeding the ferrets. Now you state that he's spending thousands on
>food. Makes no sense.

I never said Doug wasn't feeding the ferrets. The only statement about
food was that it was frozen. It was even stated that the ferrets were
eating from the top of the gravity feeder.

Karen said:
>The cats are eating the ferrets??? Do you have proof of this?

No written proof or pictures. Once again, it was witnessed by two
people on two separate occasions. Neither of which is affiliated
with mfran.

Karen said:
>No offense, but childish attacks hardly help your case. A well thought
>out, respectful, reply would better serve you.

Yeah, but then I couldn't start your day off with a smile. With
everything going on, I needed a laugh!

Karen said:
>I would be curious to know if you have legal representation. If you
>don't I suggest you seek it. Fact is, if the McKay's do pursue legal
>action against you you're going to need it.

Thank you for your concern.

Karen said:
>It's good to know that ferret was not ill. However, I would suggest
>you get your facts straight before putting things out for public
>viewing. I would also suggest you have hard evidence to back any
>claims you make. If you don't and the McKay's do decide to take
>legal action against you're going to be in for a world of trouble.

I do not run the website. I haven't a clue as to how to do that.

>As for the ferrets that are claimed to be ill, do you have any proof
>of this that you can share?

Are vet bills proof?

Mary