From:
Robynn McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 02:21:10 -0400
Or rather, ferrets biting her husband (of course).  I thought it was
interesting that you mentioned that your fuzzies bite your husband, is that
all the time or just during nail clipping?  I noticed when we brought our
fuzzle home that he never bit me, but would nip at my husband when he came
home at the end of the day.  When my husband sat on the couch, Gargy would
crawl all over him, exploring and nip at his legs and feet.  I reasoned it
being that I spend all day with the rugrat and my husband only sees him at
night when he comes home.  We've made a point the last few weekends that he
spend more time with Gargy, and now that they're more aquainted the nipping
doesn't happen any more.

Robynn