From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 1996 22:57:20 -0700
Hi, dis here is Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Wiggles, & Shiva!

Anyways, in cases anyones is wonderin' 'bout Dayna, she is fine, she sent us
a whole mess of e-mails...bunches of fun stories and funny messages (we
giggled for a long time when we read them) and we tink we will call her dis
weekend when the rates is low cause we always ends up talkin' for hours and
hours...till the cows come home (cowlicks are those things that cows do when
your hair is all messed up and stickin' up in the air when you wake up and a
big, 'ol Jersey comes up and licks it down in place all better again!
Cowpoops are dose tings what they throw for fun in Texas... kinda like the
discus throw in the olympics we tinks...but more stinky, plus they sometimes
catch a fast wind and fly miles to fertilize someone's lawn or sometin'...

Anyways, our good friend Georgia (Shiva is dating her son Bernie you
nose)... well, she is gonna make dose FML COMMEMORATIVE PIN's and stuffs...
and we want to put dose on our bulletin board next to the pooter so's we can
always see's it when we type stuffs to the FML's!!!  We tinks dat
everyperson on the FML should order one too!  Show your pride in the FML!
Dook!  Dook!

Bill I. Gruber said he's gonna wait till the 10th anniversery or sometin' to
tells us his middle name...but we tink dat it is Insomniac cause our Da gets
the FML at 11:30pm and we is 3 hours different from Bill!!!  We tinks dat
dat is a good ting dough cause we ferrets here are nocturnal most times too!
We sleep from 12noon till 6 or 7pm den we is up on and off all night long!!!

The Big Adventure sure is comin' along goods!  Da talked to Uncle Stevie on
the phone today, and pleaded with him to do some drawings...Stevie says
tanks to all the nice FML peoples what sent him birthday e-mails!  Anyways,
we is still not sures if Stevie is gonna do the drawings or what???  If not,
are there any offerings still open for artists out there in FML-land?  If
so, maybe you can send us some samples!  Write us e-mail and we will give
you our snail (slimy) mail address!

Our Da has decided what since college has started again and he and Ma are
real busy-like and all...dat he will put off writin' dat Big Adventure for a
whiles...rejuvinates his creativity and stuffs...and wait till the book is
published till the whole story is released to everypeoples!  So, stay tuned
to the FML for details on dis!

Anyways, Da just gave all 5 of us baths...he used flea shampoo to get rid of
dose bugs what we suddenly got all of the sudden cause we moved into this
new townhouse what has cats everywheres outsides, and cats used to lives in
here too!!!  AAARRGGGGHHHHH!!!!  We sure hates fleas...they wakes us up in
the middle of the night eatin' our wittle selves...we scratch and scratch
and no good!  Tanks Da for killing dose nasty blood-suckers wit' dat shampoo
poison!  Godmom Dayna suggestimicated dat we puts Corn meal in the carpet to
kill dem off!!!  Genocide of the fleas!!!!!  Dook!  Dook!  Down with the
fleas!!!!!!!!

Love and Dooks To All!

Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Wiggles, & Shiva
TDFFFF (The Doyle Fuzzy Fabulous Fantastic Five)

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)

Visit our webpage on the world wide spider web:
(http://home.aol.com/Dookin)

[Moderator's note: Georgia has been kind enough to volunteer to coordinate
the FML pin "process."  No decision yet on WHO will make the pins - guess
that will go out on bid - one person already told me about a possible pretty
low price - depending on the complexity and quantity, of course.  BIG]