From:
"April Armstrong Campbell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:05:00 -0400
I really can't bring myself to write much right now, but my Shannon Bo
Bannon did not recover from her Monday surgery and passed away in my
arms last night at 11:05pm.  She had the largest right adrenal tumor the
doctor had ever seen; it was growing into her liver to the point where
part of that had to be removed, it could not just be "peeled away," and
her vena cava was compromised.  Her little body just couldn't handle it
all, I guess.

She celebrated her third birthday and first anniversary with us in
August.

Sandee, please have Renate, Sparkle and Thor meet her (she didn't know
Thor), and introduce her to Justice, Sasha, Mickie and Minie-Girl and
their buddies if you can.

Thanks for all your support and prayers.

Sadly,
April and the Auburn Five, who preferred being a Six-Pack...