Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:59:03 -0400
Gee Bill, it's been so nice since you dropped off the face of the
ferret world. Since you decided to put your digs into me once again, I
feel the need to respond. You really are a broken record, spewing your
vile comments to goad folks into getting into a flame war with you. Ok,
I'll bite.

When you moved out west you dumped all your breeder ferrets on the
Richmond Ferret Shelter with stipulations they were not to be altered.
They didn't think much of it, fixed them and placed them. Not very
responsible breeder practices, making a shelter pick up the cost for
the spays and neuters, surgeries that you should have done in the first
place before dumping them. Probably the best thing for those ferrets
due to the number of accounts shared from your 'friends' on the
conditions they were kept in. Seems like your place in Virginia wasn't
much better than Doug McKays. Animal abusers tend to support other
animal abusers. Hummm.....

Bill's post:
>Innuendo is still one of your tools. If you want to know, ask Bob.
>Vickie McKimmey let us have ferrets after she visited out house.
>Despite what she says now she gave approval in the past.

Yeah, one of the most regrettable decisions I've ever made. Just
note, that was your house in northern Virginia, not your farm near
Winchester.

>Too much of a generalization. Especially after your friends brought
>in polecats. The most vicious ferret I've ever dealt with was one hob
>Vickie McKimmey insisted on bringing to ferret shows. Its offspring
>were almost as vicious.

No, not vicious, they just didn't like you. You never really could
handle ferrets well. I saw that first hand back when we were friends
<cringe> and went to a Michigan show together. You had a particularly
'bad' ferret running loose in the hotel room and were afraid to catch
it. Courtney had to do it. She was great with the ferrets. Too bad you
didn't learn any handling tips from her. She would have been a great
judge.

I guess you aren't that up to date with Bob these days. I guess he
hasn't told you about his experiences with polecats when he was in
Europe last year. The last time Bob was at my place he told me all
about it.

Go ahead and flame away, dredge up all the old crap from over a decade
ago. Better yet, just give everyone here a link to the fml archives,
it's all there, click, it's all there, click, it's all there,
click........oops sorry, my record must be broken.

Vickie McKimmey

Just a Business of Ferrets
www.jbferret.com
American Ferret Association