From:
Tuyet Atkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 00:52:28 -0500
Hi all,
I just wanted to say hello to everyone out there.  I am not only new to the
group, but am also a new ferret owner.  I got Seamus when he was about 6
weeks old.  He is now 10 weeks, and looks HUGE compared to 4 weeks ago!  He
is very spunky, and to my suprise, has decided that the most fun playmate is
not me, but my dog, Casey (a shephard-collie mix).  He loves to climb on
her, only to roll off the top of her head.  Luckily, Casey is a natural mom,
and doesn't mind too much when he pounces on her nose!

I do have one question-do ferrets like to play with other ferrets that they
do not live with?  Seamus is my only ferret, and though we hang out a lot
and has Casey to play with, I worry about him not haviing ineraction with
other ferrets.  Nobody else I know has one :(.  Which leads me to my last
question.  Anyone else out there form Atlanta?

                      talk later,
                        Tuyet