From:
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 20:50:37 EST
Well, I just got an e mail from the left coast Georgia about my status on
the shelter list.

Well it seems I didn't get notification of the update.  The e mail went to
my contact person and she said she told them to contact me.  well whatever
happened my info never got there.

so for whoever is interested here are some of our shelter stats:
40 in right now
25 ready for adoption now
 4 in foster care
 5 needing surgery

10 kinda perminate residents, needing special homes, daily med ferrets
our outstanding vet bills are around $800, till today where they will go
up with the 3 surgeries and blood transfusions.

other outstanding shelter bills vary on our Ferret Store account, credit
card bills from pets.com, etc

Our turn ins for 1999 were 167 ferrets, adoptions 112, and i try not to
count the ones that have passed on.

We have taken many ferrets from California so they wouldn't get euthanized.
Our wish list includes:
- Awsome homes for our babies, first and formost.
- Second: an accountant or some one IRS knowledgable to do our 501 C 3
  paperwork, and I will pay for that!!!!!  Well, if i have too!!!  Any
  shelters want to take up the offer!!
- Third: any coupons for food, litter, for ferret, dog and cat. any
  donations of any goods we can use, we go through so much, anything and
  everything is appriciated.

our vet account is with :
Park Animal hospital
8400 S. eastern ave.
Las Vegas Nv. 89123
And they do take credit cards!

Well gotta get the crew ready for the vet, thanks to you all, and have a
happy and healthy new year.
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
5283 Via De Palma Dr.
Las Vegas Nv. 89102
702-876-8224
e mail : [log in to unmask]
And hopefully a website soon..................