From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 19:55:18 -0500
Gee, when does a person who does such good things for the sake of ferrets
have to get rid of everything they own in order to be taken seriously?
Do you (Gina Reed) think this person is scamming in some way because
you do not have the understanding to see the good things she does?  You
dissected her to pieces and it was totally uncalled for and exceedingly
cruel.  Yes, I am posting anonymously.  Call me foolish, call me a
coward, call me whatever your mind can devise, I really do not care what
you think but I had to post on your FML post.  One post for another.
One more opinion in the mindless scheme of it all.

[DH]