From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 09:27:55 -0500
Hi Jeff,
My babies also get the hic-cups and the same thing happens to them.  I'm
not an expert but my vet said not to worry as he has seen them with the
hic-cups.  I think that their body is so small that when they get them it
makes their whole body jump.

They also stay very active when they have them, but you should consult
with your vet for peace of mind!!!!!!  :-)

A SPECIAL PRAYER GOES OUT TO THOSE THAT HAVE LOST THEIR FERRETS, and
also TO ALL THE SICK and HOMELESS FUZZIES IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

Dawn, Tazy, Trouble, and Rosy
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren