From:
Linda Farrar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 11:04:10 -0700
I everyone, it seems like I only stop by when I have a problem or loose
someone, I do read all the messages, just don't respond to very many.

Anyways I have lost another two babies.  Buddy was nine and a wonderful
wonderful rescue.  He had so many health problems I felt like a special
person haveing him for five years.  Than Lexus, He was so abused when I
got him he hated everything around him, but never once did he bite he
only gave kisses once in a while.  Before he passed on he fell in love
with three very special girls and he kept watch over them.  And of course
I lost my wonderful Maggie, she was only four and they all took a part of
my heart with them.  I now have two more that are not doing very well, one
is nine and the other I think is around seven, both rescues and Ruka was
very abused.

I don't know why I am writing except to share the hurt with people that
know how hard it is to loose these special gifts from God.  This year has
not been kind to my group or me.  I have fourteen others and it is really
hard to go on.  I knew I would loose the older ones, but never did I think
the young ones would leave me before they were old mem or ladies.  All
six of them had a special spot in my life and heart.

Thank you for being here to hear the sad part of loveing these babies as
well as the joy.

Missing Maggie, Maguiver, Mickey, Micheal, Lexus, Buddy, Molly, and Sage.
Trying to hold on to Ruka and Jessie for a few more months.

Love and prayers for all your babies and your hearts.

Linda