From:
Dawn Gloeckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:52:28 -0400
Hello All,

It has been a while since I lost my little dark-eyed white, Hamlet, who
had been battling insulinoma for almost a yr. I put up a message here
on the FML to donate his almost full bottle of Pedipred and it went to
Kit's Critter FR&S. Hamlet passed on 5/27/08 but there were no 'active'
Bridge Greeters then.

Well, I just got a thank you letter from Kit yesterday and it brought
back a flood of tears for my gentle little dark-eyed white boy. He was
SO sweet and used to follow me everywhere. He has a very special place
in my heart and I have been trying to just put him out of my mind, but
Kit's letter brought back a ton of memories and I feel such an empty
heart ache for him. I did get some wonderful emails from people here
on the FML w/kind words and poems that did help, but I feel a proper
Bridge Greeting would really help me. Can you please be sure he arrived
safely and has met up w/his buddies, Josephine, Gwendolyn, Shakespeare,
Samson, Maxamillian, Rocky and Koko?

Please tell him that mom loves him and Socrates, Romeo, Simon and
Alexander all miss him too!

Dawn