From:
Martha Gunnarson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1993 11:32:52 -0400
I also subscribe to a diabetic mailing list ([log in to unmask]) and
one of my correspondents posed a question about a non-diabetic man with very
low blood sugar : what was wrong?  Having read several posts on this list
about ferrets with insulinomas, I made the correct guess.  Now the
questioner is interested in picking your brains about insulinomas. He is
an endocrinologist in Boston.  If you could please send him e-mail about
your experiences with insulinoma, or any information you have, we would
both be grateful.
His name is: Arturo R. Rolla, MD. email address:  [log in to unmask]
Thanks.
Martha Gunnarson    Serials Librarian/Cataloger    Gordon Library
Worcester Polytechnic Institute    Worcester, MA  01609   [log in to unmask]