From:
"Philip D. Heppner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 1996 14:26:15 -0700
Dear Fellow FML'ers,

I am stoked to announce another fuzzball.  Nikita is joining Scoots and me
here in the Great White North of Minnesota.  I believe (IMHO) Nikita is a
silver sable (she's basically a black and white sable).  Nikita comes from
the MN Ferret Association via Katy Loween.

Nikita was very nervous when I brought her home on Saturday but that didn't
stop her from trying to pierce both my nose and ear - hence the nickname
"Nipper." She and Scoots got along pretty well at Katy's with only a minor
squabble.  She does have an aversion to the litter pan, though, so that's
something that will have to be worked on.  Sunday, Nikita wasn't nearly so
nippy and much less nervous.  Scoots and Nikita seem to love to run through
their dryer tubes chasing each other at lightning speed.  It's alot of fun
to watch.

Also, I was told that there have been no cases of ECE here in MN.  Is that
true?  (no complaints if it is)

I can't believe I have two now,

The Chemist, Scoots & Nikita (Nipper)