From:
Alan Kemp u <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 19:23:56 -0500
Hello Everybody,
Unfortunately I have been unable to keep up with all the digests for the
past few months.  I am in university, and it has been a rather busy time to
say the least.  I am afraid that I haven't been able to read any digests for
quite some time, which is a shame because I love reading about everyone and
their lovable fuzzies.  If you have a photographic memory you may remember
me talking quite some time ago about just purchasing my second ferret.  Well
he is pretty darn close to five pounds now and that was two months ago.  I
also said that I was going to try the hot pepper in the corner trick to see
if it would deter my pooper from dirting the corner of his cage......well
there is good news and bad news about that........the bad news is that it
didn't work......  the good news is that he loved the taste of it and I got
spicey kisses for weeks.

Well the whole point of this letter is to request some information from any
of you FMLers out there who think you know can help me out.  My question:
"what is the best type of litter to use that is relatively cheap and very
save for the little people.  Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Sorry again for not being able to read all the great letters.

Adieu,

Alan, Peggy, Ruben, and the heavy weight... Abbott.