Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 01:45:35 -0500
hi :) my fuzzies can open up a hardware store and a leather store.  NewGuy
collects all the leather he can muster from leather belts to wallets...
Also between Yukon and Sydney, they collect hammers, screwdrivers ..
even nails :P..  they are never under there long and they aren't normal
screwdrivers n hammers --only those with rubber handles :)

Oh and a word of caution for anyone going to buy the lil house things that
you hang from the bars on the cage ..  I purchased a Kreature Komfort lil
canvas house thing i don't know how to explain it, i got it from Petco for
13.99..  but i had it in the cage for one day and the little nylon straps
that attach it to the plastic hooks that hold it on where only holding on
by one thread!  on three out of four of the straps!  only one of my fuzzies
took to it so its not like there was a lot of weight in it.  Thank god he
wasn't hurt cuz i have a midwest cage ..