From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:37:35 -0400
I see many of you are unhappy with the recent Verizon ad on tv.  Along
with your letters to the phone company complaining of it, you might want
to write to the advertising company that helped create it.  Writing to
such a big company like Verizon might not do much.  They could just
ignore it.

I don't know what department to direct the letters exactly, but the ad
company is:

Bozell New York
40 West 23rd Street
New York, NY 10010
(212) 727-5000

They created the "Can you hear me now?" guy. See the contact info on
their web site:
http://www.bozell.com/

[JC]