From:
Glenn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 09:21:34 -0700
>To the person/people on this list who have passed my name and phone
>number out.
> GET A LIFE AND GET OVER IT!

I really doubt that anyone on the FML would waste the time.

Glenn J.
Chuki....Anyone wishing to enroll in my new therapy class,
"Alternative Methods For Getting People To Notice You", call 1-800-eat-poop

[Moderator's note: Many people have commented on the goldfish posts and I
chose not to post a few angry replies which came in.  I don't know if the
original poster, Suzy, is serious or not, but this has gone way beyond
ferrets and goldfish posts aren't really appropriate to begin with.

I am a bit upset if people are passing Suzy's name and number around.  I
hope that people who have comments about a post can make them without
resorting to nasty phone calls.  We're a bit of a family with a common
interest here but all of us won't agree on everything.  Stating your
opinions civilly would probably have them heard.  Flaming will usually
have the oposite effect.  BIG]