Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:45:55 -0800
I received this from a girl who's ferrets were stolen and she asked me
to post to the fml until she could subscribe. Please keep your ear to
the ground for her babies.

 From: Kim Brakefield <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject: Missing/Stolen Ferrets
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date: Monday, December 13, 2010, 5:22 PM
 [Moderator's note: December 13th??? BIG]

Good Evening,

My name is Kim and I am in search of my 11 ferrets. Back in September,
my estranged husband took them from me, but I have a source who's told
me he has them (lives in Daphne, AL but has family in Pensacola and
Irvington). This source also said that he is planning on splitting them
up and taking them to different shelters (though I don't know what
ones), and rather quickly, so I am trying to contact as many as I can.
I have a picture of him and my ferrets (the only ones I have now, so
they aren't all facial pictures...he took my computer which had more).
Jeff is about 6'0 tall, stocky, broad shoulders, shaved head, and
somewhat tan skin. His current girlfriend might be with him. She either
has long dark or long dyed-blonde hair, crossed-eyes, and a rather
large chest...noticeably large. Sorry, but that's what I know of her.
The description of my ferrets: 5 dark: Bandit, Rex, Junior, Flower,
Roxy. 4 White: Ringo (black spot on nose), Sheila, Fluffy (deaf), and
Zero; 2 golden: Goldie & Lucy. Lucy is adrenal, so her vulva is
enlarged. The last I saw Bandit, his hind-end was turning quite gray.
He loves to give kisses. Junior is longer and Rex is shorter in length.
Fluffy is deaf and the tip of his tail is bent, but I don't recall it
being visible, but can be felt. Zero has some silver on his tail and
his head. Flower is darker around the face and Roxy just looks sable.
Sheila is all white; Goldie is smaller but no noticeable features. If
he does call or come in or if the girlfriend does (her name is Lenora,
and she's somewhat tall, maybe 5'7-5'10), please don't let them know
I've contacted you but just call me @ 386-212-8684. I live in
Rockledge, FL but will drive up in a heartbeat if you had my babies or
if you hear of someone dropping of any elsewhere. I appreciate your
help. Thank you SO much for your help!

Kimberly Fox
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html
Fundraiser page