From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 05:54:39 -0800
I look at a number of things: name, face, damage or scarring, things
like that. I love to try to help the underdog -- the one with only
three legs, the one with terrible scarring on her face, the one with a
mean name that won't make it easy to like him, like Godzilla. Yes, I'll
take the ugly, bald, scarred, scary looking little ferrets and give
them fun toys so they can forget that someone didn't want them and feel
like someone loves them.

Melanee Ellis
"The Ferret Lady"
Eugene, Oregon