From:
Don Ruetten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 1996 14:33:59 -0400
Hi All:

Anyone in the Toronto,  Ontario area:

We were out at the Superpet store in Oakville today and we almost came home
with another fuzz!  One of the girls that works there brought it in to find
it a new home, because her and her boyfriend didn't feel that they have
enough time for it anymore.

His name is Bubba and he is a 3 year old fixed and descented silver male,
and is very friendly.  The store was asking $100 for him because they take
care of him and feed him etc.  and thats the way that they handle that sort
of situation, but the girl ( Amber) said that she may be able to talk them
down because it was hers, and she didn't care about the money, only that he
gets a good home.

We were holding him and he was a real sweetheart.  She says he doesn't bite
( only toes : ) and that he loves to play.  The catch is that he has always
been alone, so she wasn't sure how he would react to other ferrets, cats,
dogs etc.  He also has a strange wart on his head.  They had it checked by
their vet a year ago, and he said that it was nothing to be concerned about.
The medication makes it disappear, but it comes back when they discontinue
it's use.

We really liked him but aren't able to take on another pet right now because
of the financial load etc.  also because we aren't sure how he would be with
the others and we aren't willing to take a chance on problems right now.

If anyone is looking for an older fuzzie, he would make a nice pet.

The store is located at 2501 Hyde Park Gate,  at  the corner of highway 5
and the 403 in Oakville.  Their number is ( 905) 829-9999, ask for Amber.

Cathy and Don Ruetten
http://www.golden.net/~ruetten