Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 02:27:58 -0500
I find it very funny that no one objects to "Modern Ferret" putting
centerfolds in all their issues, centerfolds which feature NUDE FERRETS
in an array of positions!

I seem to recall one such centerfold which not only contained an orgy of
ferrets in a sleep sack, but the ferrets involved were mere KITS.

Underage ferret porn is not something to which I want Dervish exposed.
If I had a subscription to "Modern Ferret", I'd cancel it.  And then I'd
resubscribe, and then cancel it again, just for effect.

-(TX) Meghan and Dervish the WonderFerret ("Mom, while I enjoy your gentle
satire, you might want to add that it's within anyone's right to be
offended and that you believe that anyone else's opinion about this issue
is just as valid as your own.")