Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 19:27:18 -0500
Some of you may remember a post that I posted about a cruelty case
involving 9 ferrets and several other animals,well let me be the first
to tell everyone that the judge involved IS A FERRET LOVER,I had court
today with the info from my vet and pictures and my testomony,The judge
will be sentencing the man tommorrow,but let me quote the judge ( I am
truely saddened that you done what you done and I regret the fact there
were ferrets involved,but son you better get ready to do some hard
time.)I spoke with the judge shortly there after(in his chamber) and
low and behold there were pictures of his 3 ferrets law,order and
little Lady.I just wanted to let the people know that had emailed me,I
may have missed a days work but it was time and gas money well spent.

James Barr(Zilla's Fuzzy Friends Ferret Shelter/Rescue )